Our highly reputable client in Banbury are looking for a Dynamic, experienced Team Leader to join their fantastic company!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day to day team management, organising work loads to include holiday and absence cover.
- Performance management of team against agreed KPI’s
- Identify learning and development requirements and where relevant provide the training and tools to support development within the team.
- Management of call queues and availability.
- Take responsibility for escalated queries and complaints.
- Entry of orders received via telephone, fax and emails.
- Build external relationships with existing and new customer base.
- Take responsibility to help mentor and develop apprentices.
- Increase sales.
Qualifications and experience:
- GCSE Minimum Grade C in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- At least 3 years experience in a Customer focused based position.
- Clear communication, both written and verbal.
- Self disciplined & motivated.
- Experience in leading by example.
- Competitive salary with career progression.
- Pension Scheme.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- 24 days annual holiday + bank holidays (increases with service)
- Staff discount.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.