Our highly reputable client in Bicester is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their wonderful team.
The purpose of this position will be to follow up enquiries and convert these to sales. You will also be exploring new business development opportunities to promote and sell the client’s stock.
You will need to be a positive team player who is very quick to learn. Your communication skills will need to be clear and efficient and you will need great IT skills.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday position where you will be required to work some Saturdays.
- To deal with initial customer enquiries by phone, email, enquiry forms.
- To generate and follow up systematically on quotations with set deadlines.
- To convert to Sales Order and upsell relevant to the order.
- Ensuring that sales opportunities for the Company are promoted – driving business to site and cross selling to other departments where appropriate.
- Price checking competitors and market research.
- Keeping CRM detail up to date.
- Looking always to streamline systems.
- Make sure all activities are to be carried out with a clear commercial objective.
- General duties to the client required by the company.
- To deal with customers, colleagues and visitors in a helpful and friendly way.
- To enjoy your work!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.