A new opportunity for our highly reputable client in Bicester has arisen for an Office Administrator.
Your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Suggestions to improve the division’s efficiency & profitability.
- Suggestions in building a more resilient reporting structure.
- Offer suggestions for general improvements and feedback customer/staff comment for review.
- Promote the full company Portfolio.
- Follow up on quotes / enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take a proactive approach when dealing with issue’s.
- Sales Order Processing.
- General administration duties as required.
- Support with preparing reports both internally and externally.
- Provide accurate and timely information to assist in divisional activity and business decisions.
- Deal with enquires from customers, suppliers, dealers and internal staff. Ensure that all queries are answered in a knowledgeable and timely fashion.
- Maintain accurate, up to date information for all sales software (non-technical), including data preparation for system uploads.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes, training techniques and manufacturers requirements set out with relevant manufacturers when required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a sales office environment.
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills, written and telephone
- Computer skills essential. Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are a must.
- Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts.
- Flexibility in attitude to working requirement.
- Aptitude for working under pressure in a structured, efficient manner.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to work in a team, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.