The hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Thursday and 8:30am – 5:00pm on Friday.
Your duties will include:
- Purchase ledger – matching and coding of invoices.
- Sales ledger – raising of customer invoices and entering customer receipts.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Credit control.
- Dealing and resolving customer queries.
- Use of bespoke company software.
You will need:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Sage Line 50.
- High attention to detail.
- Minimum AAT Level 2 qualification or knowledge by very good, proven, experience.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive salary.
- Great location and company… and a fantastic boss!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.