Our client in Kidlington has a fantastic new vacancy for a Customer Care Exeutive.
The primary function is to provide first line customer care to customers, placing orders, resolving queries and managing requests for action
- Taking inbound calls from customers, placing orders, resolving queries and managing requests for action.
- Develop a good rapport with customers.
- Log customer interactions and manage through to resolution.
- Escalate important issues as per company procedures, especially should potential safety issues be raised by a customer.
- Process returns for credit within department.
- Ensure customer orders are processed and handled to company procedures and timescales accurately and efficiently.
- Work with team to achieve department objectives and targets
- Follow the HR policy including all company and department policies and procedures.
- Meet all performance and behaviour expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal and / or communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioural and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete position responsibilities.
- Safeguard sensitive and confidential Company information.
- Knowledge of order entry systems, CRM and finance systems.
- Good phone manner and ability to consult via phone, email and electronic media.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and balance work schedules and demonstrates ability to be highly organised and manage time effectively.
- Able to meet demanding deadlines and deal with pressure.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, able to deal with variable priorities.
- High attention to detail required.
- Fast, accurate data entry skills.
This job description is intended to be a general guideline for applicants, employees and managers. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, expectations or qualifications. This description does not create a contract or guarantee of employment. Management reserves the right to modify job responsibilities, expectations and qualifications.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.