This is a full time, permanent role based in near Witney/Oxford with a salary of £25,000 – £30,000 per year
Our very well respected client is looking for a highly organised, detail driven and enthusiastic individual to provide support to the CEO and Executive Management team and their projects.
You will be a confident self-starter, comfortable working independently across multiple projects and tasks.
Reporting to the Project Marketing Manager, this multifaceted, varied and very exciting role.
The below percentages will vary from time to time.
CEO Assistant (approx. 50%) – Please also note, you will not be in direct contact with the Chief Executive.
- Communicating with senior figure heads/clients for and on behalf of the CEO.
- Updating internal systems and social media presence and responses for the CEO.
- Liaising with journalists/press for CEO’s interview requests.
- Maintaining database of CEO’s contacts, updating and proactively passing on leads.
- Planning travel & itineraries.
- Event investigation and coordination (liaise with Marketing/Events team).
- Diary management and setting up meetings.
Senior team assistant (approx. 15%)
- Senior team diary management for all external and internal meetings.
- Booking travel and preparing detailed itineraries for senior team.
- Researching and coordinating senior team participation in external events and speaking invitations.
- Admin support as necessary.
Project management (approx. 20%)
- Coordinating project meetings, taking minutes and proactively following up action points.
- Coordinating internal & external requests for technical resource with technical director.
- Providing support to the marketing and project management teams as required.
Coordinating building and maintenance projects (approx. 10%)
- Liaising with external suppliers and obtaining quotes.
- Attending building project meetings.
Other tasks (approx. 5%)
- Planning new starter induction schedule.
- Ad-hoc administration and project coordination tasks.
- Dealing with intern and work experience applications.
- Organising company social events.
- Highly organised – able to prioritise workload, complete multiple tasks to tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and a proactive approach to all tasks. Able to use own initiative.
- Perceptive, with the ability to apply judgement, common sense and find practical solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, able to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally, in writing and by phone.
- Excellent IT skills and social media savvy.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a can do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable approach, with the ability to support multiple projects.
- A good level of numeracy and a high degree of attention to detail will be required.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity in an exciting, sophisticated environment. If you feel you could be suitable, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.