As a result of continuous growth, our client is seeking a highly efficient, hard-working individual to join their successful, growing business based in Watford.
The job is a full-time role for a permanent position. Whilst the client is looking for the candidate to start immediately, they would be prepared to wait for the right candidate.
*Due to location, you must be able to drive and have your own transport.*
The prime purpose of the role is to act as a key link between operations and the sales office. You will be a port of call between the sales team and production contact and with suppliers when jobs are outsourced.
Responsibilities will primarily include the following;
- Checking the works orders off that are entered to ensure all details are correct, then sending and order acknowledgement and proof.
- Liaising between sales staff and production regarding schedule and urgent leadtimes.
- Placing orders for outsourced jobs with suppliers, this will involve some negotiation and an open mind, looking at the most cost-effective method of production within any timescales and other parameters.
- Responsible for company wide procurement and sourcing.
- The will be expected to take ownership of the role and put in the extra time where necessary.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A positive outlook/approach to work.
- A good eye for detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Be able to coordinate between tasks and prioritise a busy workload.
- Have a logical thought process to assist when problem solving is required.
- Be adaptable, flexible, honest and patient.
- Have a good initiate but know when to second check.
- Work well in a team and have good communication skills.
Feel suitable? Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.