Our highly reputable client is looking for a Senior Administrator to ensure all customer orders, requirements and queries are accurately recorded, processed and managed through their system.
All candidates must be exceptionally organised and work well to tight deadlines as orders are time critical.
- To process all orders accurately and to meet customer requirements.
- To monitor stock levels, report on availability, liaise with customer’s merchandisers to meet customer requirements.
- To answer all customer telephone and e-mail enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Order processing.
- Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries, stock enquiries and technical queries.
- Maintaining product data, updating prices and setting up new products.
- Booking in of all customer deliveries
- Recording and analysing customer sales data.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to deliveries and invoicing including regular and routine monitoring and reporting of delivery dates etc.
If you feel you’re suitable, please don’t hesitate to apply today! One of our trustworthy, reliable team will be in touch with you ASAP.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.