Our client is looking for Production Operatives due to expansion within this busy and reputable company.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience of working within a Production – line environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Good communication and skills, both written and oral.
- Computer literate.
- Strong appreciation for the importance of compliant Quality Systems.
- Strong sense of task ownership and responsibility.
- Enthusiastic to increase knowledge and develop new skills.
- Willing to undertake repetitive tasks.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work within a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Interest in Technology and Products would be beneficial
For the first 12 weeks during the probationary period, the working hours will be 8:00am – 5:30pm.
Following this, there’s 2 shift patterns: 6.00am – 2:30pm and 2:30pm – 11:00pm
Feel suitable? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.