A highly respectable company in Banbury are looking for a Part Time Technical Administrator to join their friendly, dynamic team!
The hours for this position are 9:30am – 2:30pm but these hours are flexible. For example, you could work 9:00am – 2:00pm instead of 9:30am – 2:30pm. Per week, you will be working 25 hours.
You will receive 21 days’ holiday and the usual public holidays in England and Wales.
You will also receive an employee discount on the company’s brilliant products.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and update Social, Ethical and Technical audit data for various retailers, either via their websites or via email communication.
- Review corrective actions and monitor and record the progress of corrective action plans.
- Request and collate technical files as required and manage their submission to the requesting persons. (Ensure files are up to date and filed).
- Assist with administration and summary reporting within the Technical Department as required.
- From time to time any other reasonable duties as may be reasonably requested by the Line Manager.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Confidence and interpersonal skills to engage at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
Feel suitable? Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.