Do you have previous office office based stock control experience? Have you dealt with overseas suppliers and are looking for a new, exciting challenge? Then look no further.
Our highly reputable client in Banbury are looking for an office based Stock Controller to join their company.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a company who truly value their employees.
This is a full time position, working 39 hours.
Duties and tasks:
- Manage a specific number of suppliers & providers.
- Regular review and calculation of orders, using stock management system.
- Communication with assigned suppliers to maintain accuracy and implement changes to open purchase order schedule.
- Administration support of order transactions – letter of credit, payments to suppliers etc.
- Report and manage price changes where applicable.
- Manage inventory with varying customer requirements achieving and maintaining the minimum availability threshold.
- Maintenance of Stock Control database, price file maintenance, forecasting system and general systems good housekeeping.
- Provision of management reports.
- Communicate delivery schedule to all internal & external customers.
- Become focal point within the business for assigned Suppliers and Product groups.
- Two years experience of office based stock control dealing with overseas suppliers.
- Exceptional Computer skills including Excel (essential) and Access (preferred).
- Capable of communicating at the highest level.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Confident in a fast paced environment with multiple daily demands.
- Good team player.
If you feel suitable, please don’t hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about this vacancy.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.